Monday 26 October 2009

Model Obssesion

Ok so i'm so obssesed with models, and i'm really bored so here's a non-sense post with my favourite models (LOL). Some of them are all-time stars, and others are fresh faces, but all amazing - at least for me. I got very bored with some of the "supermodels" like Lily D or Toni (not really a supermodel), but others like Natasha or Jessica are forever among my favourites. Then, there's Frida, the newcomer who ahs taken the season by storm, and rapidly became one of my favourites, so have Dorothea, Ginta and the incredibly beautiful Bregje. And finally there's my sudden love (aka obssesion) with Freja and Kasia. Here's my top 10:

1. Natasha Poly
2. Frida Gustavsson
3. Vlada Roslyakova
4. Freja Beha
5. Bregje Heinen
6. Ginta Lapina
7. Kasia Struss
8. Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
9. Sasha Pivovarova
10. Jessica Stam

1 comment:

  1. The first one - Natasha Poly is SO beautiful!!

    /Jeanett
    http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete